Friday, December 23, 2011

The Miracle of my Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! 

This holiday season has been a hard one for my family.  I wanted to dedicate this post to the people that made Christmas possible for my kids. 

I want to thank my parents, Judy and Bill, my Sister, Rachel, my Mother in Law, Pam, my Sister in Law, Heather.

I want to especially thank Good Sam.  Without them, we wouldnt have anything under our Christmas tree. 

Thank you, Grandma Judy for the food to feed my kids in one of the toughest weeks where we seriously didnt have any lick of food in the house.

Thank you Hoosier Healthcare for at least accepting Macy so Brooke and I could be accepted for Indiana WIC.

Thank you WIC for the food I was able to put into my house for my kids to eat.

I want to thank my kids, especially Alexis, for making this year a little brighter.  She is in such good spirits and makes me smile.  Last night she was jamming her Christmas music and singing really loudly. Then this morning she was getting ready and Christmas music was jamming from her bedroom again.  She's really excited about Chrismas and can't wait to visit her dad and his parents. 

This year we couldn't afford to get them much so they got to pick out cards and they color and drew inside them.  As long as they show up with something, they are usually pretty happy.

I know there is a God and I want to thank him for having all of these people help us.  It has been extremely tough since going down to part time and working 2 jobs to try and make ends meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment